26 March 2009

About Me...

Here's what my colleagues think about me...

Theresia Says I am
Highly Analytical, has Good Aspirations, Inquisitive and Organized
Preetha Says I am
Helpful, Cheerful, Thoughtful and very Frank
Dimple Says I am
Supportive and active, Jovial, Smiling and Naughty
Sapna Says I am
Very Straight forward, Helpful and Gives good advice
Martin Says I am
Persistent in what I do, friendly, helpful and has good domain knowledge
Rajeshwar Says I am
Generous, distributes snacks and good domain knowledge
Raju Says I am
Very friendly, helpful and have a Good knowledge in our domain
Zakir Says I am
Helpful, Very Hard Working and Wears nice dresses everyday

3 comments:

  1. ALL fake .... Either u or they all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sujay says....it does'nt matter what you are but really matters is that i am not with u now....so....HAHAHA...

    ReplyDelete